SCG International has formed a Joint Venture with Bigbloc Construction Limited to manufacture AAC Wall panels & Blocks to meet the fast-emerging demand for innovative construction products in the Indian construction industry.
SCG group is one of the largest industrial conglomerates in Thailand & ASEAN with annual sales revenues of approx. US$16.5 billion in the calendar year 2021. The Group started operating in India through its subsidiary SCG International India Private Limited in 2018, focusing on building materials, packaging business, and sourcing of ceramic / industrial supplies. This is the company’s first Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in India.
The company markets building materials and services under the brand name “ZMARTBUILD” offering solutions for flooring, roofing , celing and walling. SCG offers Q-Con wall panels, a highly popular building material in Thailand and the same is now being manufactured in India under the brand name ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel.
ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel – a new paradigm in quick and cost effective construction.
Wall panels are increasingly used in construction, extensions and alterations of homes and office spaces. ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel is the future of AAC blocks enabling you to build strong walls faster while helping achieve better project efficiency. The panels are lightweight, steel-enforced, easy to fix and can be installed by skilled on site professionals. What’s more, they can be used as both internal and external walls. The panel is reinforced for better strength and has received international quality certifications, making it ideal for your construction.
Highlights of the ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel :
– Reinforced with corrosion resistant steel ensuring strength against winds and heavy loads.
– Offers excellent fire resistance. The panels can stay fire resistant up to 4 hours while bricks can last only 2 hours.
– Solid and do not give off a hollow sound.
– Displays 10 times less thermal conductivity compared with bricks. Hence the area feels cooler considering there is less thermal conductivity.
– Can be fixed 4 times faster compared to a brick and mortar wall and the installation is easy.
– The Wall Panel is larger in size than brick and thereby the wall surface will have fewer joints.
– The installer capacity is up to 10 sqm/man/day and comes with installation support.
ZMARTBUILD Wall panels are manufactured in a range of dimensions resulting in less wastage. The panels are made from completely natural materials ensuring there is no impact of pollution.
SCG International’s joint venture with Bigbloc Construction Ltd. will set up its manufacturing facility in Kheda District near Ahmedabad to manufacture AAC Wall Panels and blocks to cater to the Indian market. Set up with an investment of Rs. 65 crores, the venture aims to generate sales of Rs. 125 crores per annum.
Visit www.zmartbuild.com/in to know more.