Reinforced with preventive corrosion steel, it is durable and wind-resistant. With no knocking sound, this wall panel can hang 50 kg per point by expansion fixing.
It reduces working time and transportation cost as it is lightweight (70 kg/m2). Furthermore, ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel has better heat insulation than AAC panel (K=0.115 w/mk.) to save energy.
ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel is non-toxic as it is made with environment-friendly material. The use of natural components helps reduce waste as well.
W x L x H (cm.)
|60 x 300 x 7.5||70||10|
|60 x 300 x 10||100||7|
ZMARTBUILD Panel Passed BS5234 Standard Guaranteed … Trusted Partition for your project!!!
ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel can help you to finish the job 3 times faster than brick & mortar. It can also be easily installed by groove and tongue panel.
ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel is steel reinforced starting from 7.5 cm. thickness and in lengths of 1.50 – 4.0 m. and width of 0.6 – 3.0 m.
Dimension, Weight and Packaging:
W x L x H (cm.) Weight Packaging
60x300x7.5 70 kg/sq.m. 10 Pcs/Pallet
60x300x10 100 kg/sq.m. 7 Pcs/Pallet
ZMART BUILD Wall Panels are reinforced with preventive corrosion steel making it durable against strong winds and heavy loads.
Load Bearing Wall: Supports 200kg weight with just 4 iron wall plugs of 50 kg support.
ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel is known for its highly fire-resistant properties. With fire resistance capabilities for upto 4 hours, it can protect you better in case of a fire-risk.
As an Autoclaved Lightweight Concrete (ALC), ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel can save budget costsand energy consumption.
ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel is manufactured in a range of sizes to suit your needs, resulting in less wastage. Moreover, it is made from completely natural materials which do not cause pollution..
1. Check sizes and quantities of ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel.
2. Check layout and construction drawing.
Check tools and equipment.
3. Check tools and equipment.
1. Clean and mark the wall alignment. Clean the floor and ceiling to rid it of any dust or dirt before drawing the chalk tape line.
2. Clean ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel and move it to the marked point.
3. Mix thin-bed mortar and apply it on the structure. Apply the mixed thin bed mortar on the column structure for increased adhesion between the ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel and the structure.
4. Lift the wall panel and push it to attach the column.
5. Insert a foam sheet between the floor and the top of the panel. Foam sheets prevent the wall from cracking.
6. Use a lever to lift ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel until the top of the panel reaches the upper floor. Then insert a wood wedge under the panel.
7. Use the steel angle to fasten the panel on the floors on both upper and lower side of the panel by using steel plugs and screws.
8. Apply a thin-bed of mortar on the side of the first panel then lift the next wall panel to attach and do the same as the previous steps.
9. Continue to install wall panels until the gap can be closed with the last panel.
10. Measure the gap and cut the last panel to fit, then install it in place.
11. Fill the gap under the panels with sand-cement mortar.
12. Fill all the gaps between each panel with thin-bed mortar. Wait until the mortar dries, then rub with sandpaper #400.
13. Finish all the gaps again with a skim coat, then rub with sandpaper #200.
14. The ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel installation is done. You can also paint the surface according to your requirement, if needed.
Central Pattana Public Company Limited or CPN is the owner and operates many shopping centers under three brands; CentralWorld, CentralPlaza, and CentralFestival.
It is our pleasure to partner with CPN and provide ZMARTBUILD Wall Panels to many shopping centers such as CentralWorld, CentralPlaza Chaengwattana, CentralPlaza Lardprao and CentralPlaza Chonburi.
What makes our leader company confident in ZMARTBUILD is the super speed installation process. The ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel installation is 4 times faster than brick and mortar.
CPN can not only save time using ZMARTBUILD Wall Panel, it also has other hidden advantages like:
|Product Property||Wall Panel||Standard|
|Dry Density||550-650 Kg/m3||IS – 2185 (Part III)|
|Working Density||600-700 Kg/m3|
|Wind Load||50-180 Kg/m2|
|Compressive Strength||>4 N/mm2||IS2185(partIII)|
|Water Absorption||<33%||by mass|
|Fire Rating||Up to 4 hr||100mm. thickness wall panel / BS476 Part 20 and 22 :1987|
|Thermal Conductivity (k)||0.115 W/mk|
|Sound Insulation (STC)||38 - 43 dB|
|Reinforce steel tensile strength||> 500 N/mm2|
|Weight||70 kg/m2||100 mm thickness wall panel|