The Washing machine (How to choose a washing machine to suit your use?) – One of the main home appliances in every home which offers comfort, energy-saving and time-saving benefits without the need for hand washing as well as helping to keep your clothes clean and always new.
Especially during the rainy season, the main problem of washing machines is that the housekeeper and the butler do not know which brand of the washing machine to buy, do not know which brand of the washing machine is good, do not know which model of the washing machine is good. Should they use a front-loading washing machine or the top loading washing machine? Which one is better? How to choose a washing machine to suit your use?
These questions are still one of the main problems that the housekeeper and the butler have some doubts. When you are looking to buy or to replace a new washing machine at home. Nowadays, There are many models of the washing machines to choose from. Sometimes, the functions of the different washing machines are almost the same. It may differ slightly in terms of technology that increases comfort and meet the needs of the users nowadays.
Today ZMARTBUILD has a technique How to choose a washing machine to suit your use and also answer the need for use and suitable for the needs or lifestyles of everyone in the family for every home.
The amount of laundry to be washed
The amount of laundry that is washed each time is considered to be an important factor when choosing a washing machine. By comparing the standard size of the washing machine with the number of people living in the house as follows:
However, if you don’t want to calculate the number of people, you still can roughly calculate the weight of each type of your clothing as follows:
Let’s take the approximate weight of each of these clothing types to calculate. How many kilos of your clothes and your family members’clothes each time you do laundry. After that you can select the size of the washing machine to meet the washing needs in order to get a washing machine that is not too big or too small which will cause more power consumption
The Spinning cycle (RPM -Revolutions Per Minute)
The Spinning cycle (RPM) is the number of revolutions of the washing machine. The more the spinning rounds, the drier, your clothes will be. As well as more spinning rounds,it will make your clothes dry faster as well. The washing machine with more spinning cycle will be suitable for washing the thick fabrics. However, if it is the washing machine with less spinning cycle, it will be suitable for washing the thin fabrics.
Materials used for production
About the materials used in the manufacture of the drum of the washing machine. It can be taken into consideration to choose a washing machine as well because the washing drum is made from the various types of the materials with different properties with the details as follow:
– Plastic or polymer which will be lighter and has a variety of colors to choose from.
– Rustproof coated steel which is strong, durable and won’t get rust easily.
– Resin or fiber which will be durable and free from corrosion and can be installed in the presence of the high humidity. It also does not get rust as well.
– Stainless which is durable, not damp, no rust and no mold accumulation.
– Polynox which helps to keep the noise of the spinning and reduces vibration and can help save energy while washing.
Nowadays, there are special programs of the washing machines that differ in addition to the basic washing program
For example, jeans washing program, bed linen program, water saving program, etc. These features are included in each washing machine model. You should therefore consider the special features of the washing machine in order to meet your needs as much as possible so that you can use the washing machine that has been purchased to be worthwhile and suitable.
Type of washing machines
Type of washing machines Is another feature that can be taken into consideration in purchasing a washing machine with the details as follow:
– Two drum top loading washing machines (Semi-automatic) are suitable for small washes. The advantage of the two drum top loading is that it can be washed multiple times without changing water. It is cheap not expensive, but the disadvantage is that you have to move the laundry between the washing drum and the spinning drum, Causing much inconvenience.
One drum top loading washing machines (automatic) are available in medium to high price which are suitable for people with less space in the house and love the comfort because there are a lot of programs to choose from. However, the disadvantage of the one drum top loading washing machines is that the one drum top loading washing machines may not have many programs for use like the front-loading washing machines.
– The front-loading washing machines are suitable for people who want to keep their clothes absolutely clean and at the same time, can preserve the fabric as well. The front-loading washing machines can contain a lot of laundry in each wash. Therefore the front-loading washing machines are suitable for the large families. The special features of the front-loading washing machines are that the front-loading washing machines can wash clothes as efficiently as the hand washing. The front-loading washing machines also use less energy to wash than the top load washing machines. The disadvantage is that the price of the front-loading washing machines is high and the front-loading washing machines require an expert technician to install it.
– The washing machines with built-in dryers (front loading) are suitable for people with a small amount of clothes, washing clothes often, but not a lot. There is not much space for drying clothes. The washing properties are the same as those properties of the normal front-loading washing machines. But the washing machines with built-in dryers (front loading) can dry your clothes by steaming without hanging your clothes and can reduce allergens as well. The disadvantage is that the price of the washing machines with built-in dryers (front loading) is expensive. Drying your clothes by steaming, although it is convenient, the clothes are still not as clean as exposing your clothes to the sun.
After Sales Service
Please remember that the purchase of any electrical appliance will have the service life and become aging over time. However, each brand of the washing machines still has a product warranty as well as the different repair conditions.
If you are looking for the washing machine that you like, the product warranty and after-sales service must be taken into consideration. They will save you from your headache if your washing machine doesn’t work. Try to choose a reliable brand of the washing machines. You should pay attention to the after-sales service which can provide you the quick repair of your washing machine with the availability of the spare parts as well so that you don’t have to be frustrated later.
Once you know all the details of buying the washing machines like this. Remember to keep all of these tips in helping you decide which washing machine is right for you so that you will have the good washing machine that can be used for a long time, you can stop by to buy the washing machines on our ZMARTBUILD SHOPPING, there are many products for you to choose.