One of the problems of the cooking lovers who love to spend most of their time in the kitchen is the smoke, the smell and the oil vapor which comes from the cooking.
The Cooker Hood is considered to be the important thing in the kitchen. However, the problem is how to choose the Cooker Hood to match your kitchen. Our ZMARTBUILD has the tips to tell you.
How to choose the Cooker Hood to match your kitchen?
The good Cooker Hood should have the high absorption capacity to absorb the unpleasant odors with the light noise when functioning. This function is the same criteria to choose the electrical home appliances in the kitchen as well.
For the popular trend nowadays about the Cooker Hood is the Cooker Hood which functions silently without any noise. This type of the Cooker Hood will make the kitchen look minimal and cool.
The specification or the characteristics of the Cooker Hood depends on the type of the food that you cook. For example, if you like to cook fried food e.g. the fried fish, you should look for the Cooker Hood with the high absorption capacity rather than to have the Cooker Hood with the light fan. It does not matter whether which models will be used. We would like you to have a good planning how to choose the Cooker Hood before starting your construction project since the installation of the Cooker Hood is very important. Some models of the Cooker Hood will be mounted at the ceiling, on the wall or under the floor in your kitchen.
FABER – Topaz 3D T2S2 BK PB LTW
- Many people choose to design the kitchen with the open plan. However, nobody would like to hear the noise of the Cooker Hoods when functioning which may disturb other people while you are talking, watching your TV or having your dinner. This is one of the challenges of the manufacturers of the Cooker Hood to control the noise of the Cooker Hood when functioning at the level of 55 decibels. The less the noise of the Cooker Hood, the lower the noise annoyance. The level of 60 decibels is the noise level of the general conversation. The Cooker Hood with the external installation of the motor and with the wide absorption tube will reduce the noise of the Cooker Hood while functioning.
- In order to make the Cooker Hood function effectively, you should let the air inside the kitchen flow smoothly before cooking by turning on the Cooker Hood first.
- The maintenance of the filter or the oil filter of the Cooker Hood is always and frequently required. Therefore, you should choose the model of the Cooker Hood which can be cleaned by the washing machine to help you. Some models of the Cooker Hood will have the carbon sheet to absorb the odors from the cooking. This carbon sheet is needed to be cleaned frequently as well.
- The Control System of the Cooker Hood. Some models of the Cooker Hood will come with the remote control but some models of the Cooker Hood will come with the on-off buttons on the Cooker Hood itself. You should look for the LED electric lamps instead of halogen lamps for energy saving purpose. Currently due to advanced technology of Hop to Hood, once the hob is turned on, the hood will be automatically turned on as well. This is one of the options.
Mignon T SHAPE RANGE HOOD – 107/250-T1802A
Things you should know about the Cooker Hood.
- The narrower the absorption tube, the lower the efficiency of the Cooker Hood, the louder the noise of the Cooker Hood. If you have the new Cooker Hood installed, but the old absorption tube is still used. The problems still persist, therefore you should have the tube changed as well.
- If the tube of the Cooker Hood cannot be installed inside the kitchen because of the limited space inside the kitchen, the tube of the Cooker Hood can be easily installed outside the kitchen. You should choose the models of the Cooker Hood with the good ventilation function system since the air which is full of odors and smoke will be filtered by the carbon sheet before the same air will be sent back to the kitchen.
- The Cooker Hood should necessarily have the same size of the width as the size of the gas stove for example, if the size of the gas stove is 60 cm, the size of the Cooker Hood should be 60 cm as well. The flame from the gas stove will vertically rise up like a candle, however, if you use the electric stove, the heat will spread widely therefore, the selected Cooker Hood with the width more than the stove about 20-30 cm. should be used.
In addition to this, the Cooker Hood should be installed near the gas stove at the appropriate level which is not too low or too high. You should check the installation manual in details. The distance of the installation of the normal gas stove and the Cooker Hood should be 65 cm and 55 cm for the electric stove.
- The design of the tube of the Cooker Hood is very important because it will have the impact on the power of the Cooker Hood for the absorption of the smoke and the odors, and the level of the noise when the Cooker Hood functions. Normally, the tube and the installation accessories will not be accompanied with the Cooker Hood. You should set aside some money for these additional costs of the installation accessories which can be bought from the general construction material store or you can let the export installer to solve these problems for us. We recommend you to use the diameter of the tube with the width of not more than 150 mm and with the length not more than 7m. The tube should be installed and straightened as much as possible.
Our ZMARTBUILD hopes that this article will be beneficial for the house wives and the house husbands who are looking for the Cooker Hood.